JPA kena bayar balik ke? Berapa lama akan dapat JPA?

05/09/2020; 04.00 pm




Assalamualaikum and hello adikadik kuuu :)

Thanks to anyone yang try to reach out for me at my instagram searching for an answer about JPA scholarship (sebab kite tak selalu buka blog untuk jawab soalan cepumas adikadik ku) I'm really appreciate your efforts 😘 First and foremost, congrats adikadik yang dapat tajaan JPA yang baru announced last week! yay!! 👏 AND thanks sebab shared this good news with me, lefyu lah adikadikkuuuu! So I got few good questions regards JPA stuffs, 





and many more....



Honestly I'm not sure how to answer all of these but no worries, InshaAllah by next week you will get JPA agreements which they will list out all IMPORTANT things that you need to know, such as how many semester JPA will cover for you, the pointer for every semester, what things that will make JPA cancel your scholarship... things like that. SO PASTIKAN KORANG BACA SATUSATU SEBELUM SIGN AND BELI SETEM HASIL! because maybe every year JPA will improve their agreement content. Oki tak? 

Kite bukan sajesaje nak tunjuk sombong tak nak jawab, but mine was 7 years ago which sangatlah lama to ensure that my agreement same as yours? Nanti dah dapat agreement share dengan kite oki? Mana tahu I can help a bit? 


That's all for today, I hope my short and humble entry will clear up your messy, curious mind about JPA agreement hihihi 😂 Jaga diri, jaga hati 


*if you have urgent question to ask, please reach me at my instagram *


No comments